- Type: Deba (Sabaki)
- Finish: Kurouchi
- Blade Length: 165 mm (6.5 in)
- Construction: Hon-Warikomi
- Core Edge Steel: Aogami (Blue) #1
- HRC (Rockwell Hardness): 62-65
- Handle: Walnut with resin ferrule
- Bevel: Double-Bevel
- Place of Origin: Tosa, Japan
A hybrid between a Deba and Yanagi, combining their quirks for cutting fish, its slim figure gives it a variety of uses, from filleting to sashimi. It also has a medium thickness (approx. 5 mm) and easily slices off the head of medium-sized fish (up to 50 cm).
A fine choice for chefs, anglers, seafood lovers, or anyone looking for a multi-purpose knife that can easily fillet a fish. Not easily discarded once used, its double-bevel blade can be used by right and left-handed people.